We continue to monitor and follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) along with local public health agencies throughout Miami-Dade County. As always, we are dedicated to our customers, employees and the communities we serve. We have activated our Business Continuity Plan so that we can continue to service your financial needs. We encourage you to utilize our digital banking services or conduct any business via telephone with your respective account officer and branch, as we all continue to follow the latest recommended social distancing guidelines.
We will continue to carefully monitor the latest news and provide additional information as warranted.
As always, we thank you for allowing us to continue to serve you.
Get in touch!
Contact us by phone: (305) 995-5800 or
Contact us by Email: email@example.com
Update: May 14, 2020
As of Monday, May 18, 2020, branch operating hours for customers will return to its regular schedule as follows:
- Monday through Friday: 9 AM – 4 PM
Update March 26, 2020:
Please be advised that the starting today the Bank will waive the fees it assesses on customer cash withdrawals at non ENB ATM"S.
Update March 24, 2020:
Despite the current circumstances and lots of goodwill happening in our society, unfortunately, there are increased attempts to attack our personal data. Given the vulnerability with current times, fraudsters appear to be taking more aggressive approaches with phishing for information and then using it fraudulently. We understand that there is a lot of moving parts and tons of extra responsibilities at this given time, but it is worthwhile that we provide this alert since this activity is on the rise once again. Please be aware of the following:
- Typically, the cardholder name is not used. (i.e., "Dear Cardholder");
- Any emails that request you to change your e-mail addresses or passwords;
- E-mails requesting that you update personal or account information due to system, security or technology updates at your financial institution;
- Do not click on any links in these e-mails or respond in any way.
Phone and SMS phishing:
- The financial institution name may or may not be correct;
- The customer name will commonly not be used, (i.e. "Dear Cardholder");
- Requests for full account/card number, PIN, expiration, and/or other personal information;
- Messages often urge action to prevent negative impact.
Additional FBI and FCC Warnings:
- Be wary of any business, charity, or individual requesting payments in cash, by wire transfer, gift card or through the mail;
- Never share your personal or financial information over email, text message or over the phone;
- Know that government agencies will never call you to ask for money;
- Legitimate calls from a financial institution will frequently require two pieces of information to authenticate the cardholder’s identity, including possibly the last four digits of social security number (NOT the full number), and/or address.
Update March 23, 2020:
Commencing today the cash daily withdrawal limits have been increased from $300 to $500 for our DEBIT/ATM customers.
Update March 19, 2020:
As of Monday, March 23, 2020, our new branch operating hours will be as follows:
- Monday through Friday: 10 AM – 3 PM
These operating hours will continue until further notice.